General > General Discussion

how can I control the banks controllers??

<< < (3/3)

bosone:
Well,
I managed to understand most of what is happening, beside the fact that EVERY rotary/fader i move it always write the value in the (3,3), (4,3) position of the display.
The problem is not in the encoder connect to the (3,3), (4,3) position, because even if I delete it, the problem persist...

azslow3:
I repeat, there is some control which does not select parameter and update this location. Every time some other control in used, it take that parameter as "own" and display it.
I can check tomorrow which control it is.

bosone:
I SOLVED!!!
it was all the rotary controllers of my nektar Panorama that were incorrectly assigned to the cell in the display which behaved incorrectly!!
I have too many controllers! :D  as I said i assembled this patch long time ago and actually rarely used it... now I added a new surface (not linked to the AZ Controller) and I had to remap some control, so that I stumbled upon AZ Controller again and decided to debug it! :)

The only thing left to understand is how to define how many WAI strips there are. I see 8 tracks in my WAI indicator, but I cannot understand how to change it to 9...

in any case, many thanks for the help! :)

azslow3:
There is "WAI" Action, can be used to set WAI position and width.

TIP: you can export preset as "text" in the Options tab, useful to f.e. find all places where WAI Action is used. Note you can't import presets in that form.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version