General > General Discussion

how can I control the banks controllers??

(1/3) > >>

bosone:
I have setup AZSlow to be used with my Korg NanoKontrol+Nektar Panorama P6

Everything works, I have an extended setup to control ACT, transport, ect.

if I switch the bank, the ACT controller does not shift by 8 units, but only by 2... so that e.g. the first bank has the first ACT Controller #499, while the second bank has ACT Controller #501 and not 507

I hope that these picture will be more explicative...
Bank1: controllers #499, #500, #501, #502, #503.. etc
Bank2: controllers #501, #502, #503, #504 #505, etc

I would like Bank 2 to have controllers
Bank2: controllers #507, #508, #509, #510 #511, etc

thanks!

azslow3:
In AZ Controller everything is "manual", a "bank" is just a definition. Visit "ACT" Actions in (each) controls and set multiplier to 8. ACT Action select parameter number <bank>*<multiplier>+<ctrl shift>.

bosone:
GOT IT!!
many thanks, now I understood! I configured the whole interface a couple of years ago, now I'm getting back to it because I have modified my hardware setup and I don't remember many things!

one last detail... the display does not correctly show the 9 labels for the faders/encoders I have configured in ACT

I have configured it to have 10 columns but the tenth is empty and the ninth incorreclty show encoder number 9 instead of encoder number 8 (see the numbers?!)

Another problem is that I have 2 set of buttons per strip. One button is "mute", the other is "solo". they are configured exacltly in the same way (apart for the funciont mute/solo), and they work correctly, but the parameter name for the second button is not displayed... I get displayed only the "mute" button, not the other one...

any way to fix this??

bosone:
This is a second image showing that the "mute" button is correctly shown, the "solo" one is not appearing!

mute and solo have exaclty the same script but they control different parameter

this happens regardless of how many rows i configure in the display window...

thanks again!

EDIT!

I FINALLY FOUND IT in the Feedback window!!

Now the last problem is that some indicator is messed up, so that e.g the first sliders change also the value of the first know, although they both work correctly, but this is a minor problem! :)

azslow3:
It will be simpler in case you upload your preset using Cakewalk Plug-in Manager (so in SPP format).
You can attach presets to posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version