Author Topic: Melodyne  (Read 17466 times)

Offline samuraijack

Re: Melodyne
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2022, 09:44:34 PM »
Hmm ...i sent a response to this earlier today but I don't see it listed, so sending again :)
This is a screenshot of the preference window with the announcement "Page disabled" rather than the actual contents.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/76dun3n9l1bt1mg/screenshot_25-05-2022_08-24-59.BMP?dl=0

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2022, 09:25:56 AM »
This screenshot is strange. It is vertical oriented 475x660, has a part of window taskbar on top and the rest is black. I have expected full hd sized image with something.

Several times SIBIAC was unable to work with monitor switched off. Graphic driver can interpret that as no reason to draw anything. Technically window was just black and so could not be interpreted.

Offline Felipe Zanabria

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2022, 08:09:38 PM »
I would like to be able to split the notes, because sometimes there are two notes together, and tuning one makes the other more out of tune. I can smooth out the detune by adjusting pitch modulation or pitch drift, but I think it's not the same as having each note in isolation.
Is it very difficult to implement this?
I know that Melodyne natively allows you to focus and audition the notes, but finding a specific point can be difficult for sibiac.
AutoHotKey can handle particular shape coordinates within an application window, and even detect colors. Maybe you can find a use.

Offline RMCPANTOJA

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2022, 04:09:36 AM »
Hello,
Do these plugins support Melodyne5? Because I had installed it about a year ago and it had given me some problems. Could support be added for it?

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2022, 07:51:25 AM »
No, Melodyne 5 is not supported.