Author Topic: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control  (Read 46131 times)

Offline Outsidepro

Re: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2023, 12:42:03 PM »
Hm... I've updated back OSARA to 2023.1pre-1139,6c64a384 and SIBIAC to latest... I am working with a project and it is hard enough for my Intel Core I7 2600K. Either OSARA cannot get in time to patch the FX chain window when I am opening it or something else but SIBIAC has hooked once EZMix plugin and no more. I've also tried to doubleclick on but SIBIAC does not want to do any. The checkbox also gets the old name, but plug-in window cannot be catched as I understand.
When I switch the FX in listbox and go back to plug-in which SIBIAC supports, it sometimes brings the following info log out:

INFO - external:appModules.reaper.AppModule.chooseNVDAObjectOverlayClasses (13:37:40.017) - MainThread (6596):
Unknown pane: 3084054 3 reaperPluginHostWrapProc

Seems it may require to implement both check methods...

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2023, 06:49:12 AM »
Yes, the latest SIBIAC can't work with older OSARA. That was expected... But it had to work with the latest, I will check (and make it backward compatible).

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2023, 04:52:16 PM »
I have uploaded b12, but I had no time to test it. Theoretically it should work with old and new OSARA, practically was developed with new only (but b11 was working for me there...). I will test later on different computer, with old and new OSARA. Note that I am testing with EZ Drummer and Cakewalk instruments only.

Offline Outsidepro

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2023, 02:30:16 PM »
Yes, back compatibility is needed. I've forgot tell you that some communities have own REAPER accessibility plug-ins. For example, russian community uses "Ear". It has developed by russian programmer therefore it is no popularity in european communities. This plug-in does many other hacks but does not touches the FX chain window. And some users already felt uncomforts.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2023, 01:02:33 AM »
Yes, back compatibility is needed. I've forgot tell you that some communities have own REAPER accessibility plug-ins. For example, russian community uses "Ear". It has developed by russian programmer therefore it is no popularity in european communities. This plug-in does many other hacks but does not touches the FX chain window. And some users already felt uncomforts.
I have quickly checked on my primary computer. EZ Drummer works for me, with old and new OSARA, with old and new NVDA. So if there are still some incompatibilities, I will need the information about precise versions of everything.

From what I remember, Ear is not free and not open source. The documentation is not perfect. I guess these factors play primary role in its limited popularity. In the time of global Internet, nationality and residence should not play any role. I know that unfortunately some people think differently. But in reality there are no computers completely made in Europe or US and there is almost no software which was developed without someone who is or was born outside of Europe and US. For example SIBIAC is "made in Germany", originally for one single US user, written by Russian programmer attracted to such activity by a person from Turkey.

Offline xiaokang911

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2024, 12:31:03 PM »
I have had the pleasure of operating Melodyne using your addon and it has been a great pleasure.
Now with the updates to NVDA and Melodyne, it seems like you should repackage your addon to accommodate these new versions, thanks a lot!

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2024, 12:22:39 PM »
I have had the pleasure of operating Melodyne using your addon and it has been a great pleasure.
Now with the updates to NVDA and Melodyne, it seems like you should repackage your addon to accommodate these new versions, thanks a lot!
Quick checked and repacked both modules. In NVDA you can enable plug-ins on your own risk, so test if it still working. Such information is valuable for me since if it no longer works, way more is required then just repack.