Author Topic: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control  (Read 36265 times)

Offline El Crack Loko

Re: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2022, 09:00:21 PM »
Friend Brother; thank you very much for this. Do you know where I can read all about this LBL project? When was it created, who made it, any of its history? What does LBL mean? Etc. I would like to donate if possible and do tutorials on the Youtube channel of Accesible Music Production, the group where several Spanish-speaking blind producers meet and help each other, it's a great thing to have found this. As I read in the readme, is the latest version from February 6, 2022? But in the Google date.txt of Groups.me, it shows that its last modification was on May 22, 2022, what happens is that I can't find a link to download it from there. Thanks for the Reaper Accessible in French page, you can always learn something from other communities, too bad it has audio tutorials and they are in French, since I don't know the language.

Offline clapmauricio

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2022, 02:14:44 PM »
Sorry, my friend. I don't have more informations about LBL...
Anyway, Sibiac has been updated.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2022, 09:18:54 AM »
LBL supports several plug-ins when they are used in REAPER. So it is a project in the same direction as SIBIAC. For technical reasons LBL include SIBIAC but overlay some additional plug-ins. The list overlaps, some small overlays originally supported by SIBIAC work different way with LBL.

From my knowledge LBL is supervised by Lee. There is no dedicated web page, also for some reason Lee has difficulties with this forum. All questions about LBL can be asked in the RWP mailing list, new versions are announced in the list as well, with corresponding links. The first time the project was made public was around the end of 2020 and it is in continuous development.
I think authors of LBL know how to program in Python so the code is good written and organized.

Offline Druify

• Music's the first and last love
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2022, 09:05:12 PM »
Hello,

thanks for the information about LBL. I understand that you choose other priorities.

However I discovered that SIBIAC is slowing down strongly when I use Reaper with Izotope VocalSynth2 VST3. That is accessible without SIBIAC, but somehow it seems to try doing OCR.

Now I'll try LBL.

My setup with Reaper in current version 6.67: SWS Extension, Reapack all repositories from reapack page, OSARA, some tools by Access4Music that use OCR as well and are only activated when I need them. Screenreader NVDA in current version.

Best regards,
Druify