Author Topic: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control  (Read 23547 times)

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2021, 09:32:52 AM »
Hello. I will check the compatibility issue. Note that SIBIAC in most parts is GPL licensed software, so it can be modified by anyone independent from me. Also your English is good for me, since I am Russian. lol.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2021, 04:18:04 PM »
I have quickly checked. For 2021.1 you need re-download SIBIAC OCR and use test version of SIBIC: https://www.azslow.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=69
Both should report they are compatible with 2021.1 and so can be installed, no other changes so far.

I have just opened REAPER with EZDrummer and SIBIAC was still able to work with RC2, without changes in the source. So, if it does not work please provide more details with which software you try to use it.
For overlapped windows, so far every time I was checking remotely on someones computer there was external popup window or window was not sufficiently big to fit the whole content. Sorry, to fix something I have to reproduce that first. I can connect to you using your proffered method,  for checking warning issue Skype can be sufficient. For anything else I prefer remote control like TeamViewer or AnyDisk. Let me know in PM when and if you have time.