Author Topic: AZ Accessible OSC for RME audio interfaces (AOSC)  (Read 26187 times)

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: AZ Accessible OSC (AOSC)
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 09:29:46 PM »
That is manageable.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 10:32:37 PM »
BTW Do you still have X-Touch Compact? Just an idea... if I let AZ Controller work with Behringer instead of Sonar, then Compact can be able control Behringer as Cakewalk. Again, basic staff only, but that is also manageable.

Offline gadeuvall2000

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 10:57:17 PM »
I do not have xtouch compact right now, but if that's something we can look into, I can always get another one.  Pandemic has not been too kind to me.  I lost my TD-50 drum kit as well, but picking back up now.    Sounds like what all I really want is a baisc mixer and not al the overelaborate stuff.  just a way to know where my peaks are and stuff and make adjustments and eq and fx settings and routing as mentioned with aux sends.  If we can get xtouch compact to work as well, that would definitly be great.  I can always get one and hold it for 30 days  and see how it will work.  but it will have to come after I can verify that what we're doing is going to work.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 08:58:05 AM »
Ok, I will keep that in mind. Preparing AZ Controller for the task does not need any equipment.

Offline gadeuvall2000

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2021, 12:04:11 PM »
Is it possible with xair to save templates?  I thought it was.  So once a band's mix is set, it's easy to recall it.  Example, we get a good mix at a venue, and we play there regularly.  I can save that mix as a template, and recall it when we play there., so any adjustments will be monior.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2021, 04:00:31 PM »
Behringer app support complete save and recall. How to make that operation accessible I don't know yet.

Offline gadeuvall2000

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2021, 08:29:38 PM »
I have X Air 18 now.  I sent email regarding use of item.  It took longer than anticipated to procure device, but I am trying to figure out how to even use string commands for now to at least mess with the hardware.  Also, I was wondering if it's possible to create web based client possibly that allows for string commands within web page to activate as  functions.  If so, I'd try learning how I can  design something in such a manner.