AZ Controller plug-in for Cakewalk SONAR > Bugtracker

[Implemented] Action Keyboard +/-

(1/2) > >>

MarKo:
Hi Alexey,
while trying +/- for encoders, i noticed that "-" is working, but "+" does not (at least on german keyboard).
it sends the std-plus, not the NUM+ (which are different) and therefor is not working on Sonar-controls.

azslow3:
Ok, I will add it tomorrow. Not that I understand why and for which Sonar controls you want to use keyboard action  ::)

azslow3:
Added in the last release (Num+, Num-). I have tested that works.

MarKo:

--- Quote from: azslow3 on June 27, 2015, 10:39:16 PM ---Added in the last release (Num+, Num-). I have tested that works.

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

--- Quote ---Not that I understand why and for which Sonar controls you want to use keyboard action
--- End quote ---

i use it as a sort of "speed-dial" - but for nearly ALL Sonar-controls!
So i just click on ANY Sonar parameter (not the ACT-stuff in Plugins), even things like midi-patch, arpeggiator settings,... and of course all mixer-controls and PC too.
Now i have this "speed-dial" completely independent from current WAI/Mode/etc and can quickly adjust anything, without changing any of the other modes.

azslow3:

--- Quote from: MarKo on June 27, 2015, 11:24:37 PM ---i use it as a sort of "speed-dial" - but for nearly ALL Sonar-controls!

--- End quote ---
Wow... Nice solution! Universal and does not eat resources (unlike my "Act speed dial"). I hope you have nothing against in case I "steal" it to use with other devices  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version