Author Topic: Anyone have Yamaha DM1000 V2 HUI preset with 16 fader?  (Read 3973 times)

Offline sametozgur

Anyone have Yamaha DM1000 V2 HUI preset with 16 fader?
« on: January 11, 2019, 04:48:48 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have Yamaha DM1000 V2 mixer, I want to use this machine with AZ Controller, I did downloaded HUIv2.spp here to use it but it is limited to 8 channel :( Are there anyone have a preset HUI with 16 channel support? or how can I convert this preset for 16 fader?

Thanks for help!
Greetings.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Anyone have Yamaha DM1000 V2 HUI preset with 16 fader?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:20:05 PM »
The strategy can be the second instance of AZ Controller is "Slave" mode and adding another 8 channels to the preset of "Master" instance. Also probably configuring some extra controls from DM1000 (it has many). Sound complicated? Well, it is  ;)
If your computer is connected to the Internet, we can do this together online. After 1-2 hours you will be able to use 16 channels, transport and may be some other commands you want.

Offline sametozgur

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 07:55:42 PM »
The strategy can be the second instance of AZ Controller is "Slave" mode and adding another 8 channels to the preset of "Master" instance. Also probably configuring some extra controls from DM1000 (it has many). Sound complicated? Well, it is  ;)
If your computer is connected to the Internet, we can do this together online. After 1-2 hours you will be able to use 16 channels, transport and may be some other commands you want.

Hi, Thanks for your reply! I tried that master and slave thing (I read it in pdf documention) but it is still 8 faders :( I would love if you help me to solve this  ::)

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 12:09:55 AM »
Write me in PM your time zone and when you prefer to meet. You will need Skype+TeamViewer or equivalent programs.
Theoretically you can do everything yourself, but practically there was just 2 persons in 5 years which have managed to create complicated presets without me  :D