Author Topic: Make appears a FX plugin  (Read 3610 times)

Offline zgildasz

Make appears a FX plugin
« on: January 23, 2019, 03:54:55 PM »
Hi Alexey,

Is there a fonction to show the FX plugin from a strip.

I wish to press a midi button and then the appropriate FX number x appears on the screen.

I am starting to be familiar with the programmation of AZ, after have read some tutorials, that's a real pleasure to torture my bcf 2000 and alphatracks exactly like I want they respond. Will see later for OSC and if this is really major to get a tablet controller (the bad side of touch screen is that theres no "finger touch" return to brain, and always need to be seen before operate).

I will probably need your help when I will start to get the bi directionnality response, but thats not the moment for me now.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Make appears a FX plugin
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 04:04:31 PM »
You can use the following action list:
Code: [Select]
Strip <Track> <Current>
FX <any> shift <1>
Function <Context> <Open>
That will open GUI for the second FX of the focused strip.
You can vary FX number, strip selection and the operation.

Offline zgildasz

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 04:55:49 PM »
Excellent :-) just have to add a state to close fx now.

Another point (if you prefer I open each question/subject tell me) : is it possible to get some information in AZ from.....the keyboard.... I'm using auto hotkeys since a long time now, and got a lot of "mega shortcuts" and others trick but AZ can be more "clean" to do different functions, so it could be a better alternative for some appropriate function (like fx opening, who were before realize by keyboard shortcut and mouse gesture simulate (very fast, cant be seen)).

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 09:09:59 AM »
I do not intercept keyboard. I can not say that I do not have plans to integrate some AHK functionality, but only in the next generation of AZ Controller, for different DAW and a bit different perpose (see Sibiac).

Sonar API supports key sending to it and that is implemented. But that can not replace complex AHK scripts.