Author Topic: Yes, but which buttons do I press?  (Read 5271 times)

Offline sludge

Yes, but which buttons do I press?
« on: November 17, 2019, 03:09:59 PM »
I fully expect to look stupid after this. Well stupid is as stupid does, so here goes.

I'm looking for information on how to operate a Behringer X-Touch One (not the X Touch) in native Mackie mode. Nearly all the buttons and the fader work directly with my Sonar X3 DAW just fine. But it's not clear at all how I might carry out certain operations such as
  • set/delete song position marker,
  • set/delete a track section start/end marker,
  • set a track section for loop/nudge/punch
I've approached the Behringer support people but they cut me off as soon as I said I was using Sonar (not supported) even though I wasn't asking for Sonar support just standard Mackie mode. So I thought I would check out Mackie documentation but there's nothing there either.

I just want to know which buttons I'm supposed to press and in what order, to achieve the things in the list on a standard Mackie MCU.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Yes, but which buttons do I press?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 08:01:53 AM »
Just as a note: there is no "standard Mackie MCU" functionality, Mackie MCU just define the number of hardware controlling elements and the messages they sent. Since that is the only big Control Surface with stable definition what controls send, that is a standard de facto.