Author Topic: Track down muted/soloed/armed tracks for feedback LED  (Read 3326 times)

Offline Mathimid

Track down muted/soloed/armed tracks for feedback LED
« on: November 20, 2018, 03:40:16 AM »
Hello there,

First of all, thanks for that nice piece of software. It's might be the rescue solution for my VS-700 system, because the integration of the regular ACT surface in Cakelab becomes more and more buggy. (the last disaster was, that the channel strip control is messed up) So i'm working on an adaptation the the VS-700....Or shall i say tinkering. I've made some good steps forward. The VU meters are working, the access panel is working mostly as desired (excepting the freeze button - i have to use a modifier key to unfreeze track), and so on. The hardest part probably will be the Channel Strip Control area, which i save until i'm done with the rest.

Currently i'm stucking with the control LEDs of the all tracks mute/solo/arm buttons. Usually they should light up if some track is muted/soloed/armed, even if it not in focus of the 8 strips. So, is there a way to check, if there is any track with such a state and then route it over to the correct feedback command?

Best regards

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Track down muted/soloed/armed tracks for feedback LED
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 08:05:49 AM »
Wow. Re-making original VS-700 functionality is not an easy task.  ;)

For the question: corresponding parameters are "Rude...".
F.e. for all tracks mute, configure "Strip" action as "Track" "<First>" "Rude mute". Then you can "Monitor parameter value" and "Value toggle" as for a single strip.

Offline Mathimid

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 05:32:13 PM »
OK. That was easy. Thanks!

I surely will come up with other issues during my travel through this tangled mass of parameters.  ;)

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 06:10:38 PM »
You are welcome.