Author Topic: Behringer X Touch Mini - AZ - Sonar Platinum  (Read 5877 times)

Offline Elias

Behringer X Touch Mini - AZ - Sonar Platinum
« on: January 01, 2018, 05:17:38 AM »
Hello all!

Congratulations on this forum!

I am not new to midi mapping as I used to have a series of Behringer BCF2000 3 units and a BCR2000 and I really did map everything the way I wanted and it worked great with my own custom mackie control settings.

I am using Sonar Platinum and I have switched to touch screens so I sold my BCFs and BCR. But I got the X touch mini just to have some hands on.

What I'd like to do is use the Encoders to control Volume and Pan (on different layers) and then the buttons one row to control solo and one row to control mute. I don't want to use the Generic Control Surface or ACT because I would like feed back on the controller and jump to values when I change banks.

Can I do that with AZ like tweaking the Mackie Control Plugin? Is there a preset already? And how do I install the presets?  I have downloaded the control surface plugin and installed it and I find it on the control surfaces but I cant find any other preset about it in the plugin manager as I read in a topic here,

Thanks!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:19:52 AM by Elias »

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Behringer X Touch Mini - AZ - Sonar Platinum
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 05:18:08 PM »
Hello and welcome!

There is a preset for X Touch mini: http://www.azslow.com/index.php/topic,377.0.html
But you can tweak everything.

You install preset (SPP files) by importing them in Cakewalk Plug-in Manager (Utilities menu in Sonar).

Offline Elias

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 12:00:14 PM »
Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Been traveling and just took a look at your reply and download link.

Thank you very much! :) Is there a Tutorial on how to tweak the presets?

Thanks,

Elias

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 01:47:28 PM »
Check "Documentation" and "Tutorials" boards...