Author Topic: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control  (Read 14245 times)

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Sibiac: Single Image Blob Interface Accessible Control
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2020, 03:02:29 PM »
We have spotted the problem only last week. Thank you for the information it is not concrete system dependent and there is little chance it can be fixed in NVDA.

Unfortunately I do not know any method to get DLL name for a window. The process is REAPER, NVDA already use that to select overlay module. Embedded window
is created by some function within DLL, but I do not think Windows architecture supports such lookup. Most frameworks dynamically create Class names, so they are
all JUCExxx or Pluginxxx. That is why I use ListView for detection.

I will try to find some solution.

Offline Outsidepro

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 11:07:11 AM »
I have ready to share you the sourcecode of our clicker, but it written in Purebasic. But there is the solution of.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2020, 01:31:21 PM »
Thanks, but for the reason I have mentioned before I doubt that approach will work in the REAPER FX window. This window is a container, it display interfaces from different plug-ins. The process is still REAPER. Finally some plug-ins, for example Waves, are loading throw one single shell DLL.

But can you write me the link of your bug report to NVDA? May be we can bump it.

Offline erion

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2020, 11:21:36 AM »
Hello,

I just wanted to write a quick message to thank you for the new 0.23p1 update, which fixes my one object per window issue via NVDA object nav.

As always, thank you for your continuous support!