Author Topic: [AZ] OSC Phone  (Read 45923 times)

Offline lianganbin

Re: [AZ] OSC Phone
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2017, 12:12:51 PM »
 :)非常棒!如果有需要我帮测试的,可以随时联系我,我会非常乐意帮你测试新版本的AZ 控制器,非常期待完善。

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2017, 01:35:11 PM »
I can reproduce the crash under Chinese version!

I will analyze and eliminate the crash, but please give me some time.

Thank you for reporting and giving good hint how to reproduce!

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2017, 02:42:58 PM »
The bug is in Sonar for Chinese locale. An attempt to get send pan text when it is centered crash Sonar.

I have modified SPP files (in the first post and FHD) so re-download them. _1_1p1 , for both SPP. TouchOSC layout is not changed.

Note that Sonar Control Surface is not localized. All not ASCII characters are printed as "?". Nothing I can do within AZ Controller, sorry.

Please confirm new presets no longer crash.

I will report the bug to Cakewalk.

Offline lianganbin

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2017, 02:58:50 PM »
!!!我下载了OSC_Phone_1_1p1.spp,重新安装SONAR中文版,已经可以正常工作了!!!
非常感谢!!谢谢!!

Offline zgildasz

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 05:55:10 PM »
Hello azslow3, first thanks a lot for your great work, very useful.

I have tried osc/tablet to control sonar (8.5), and modified a lot of things on the main panel of initial "OSCPhones".

There's two things (for the moment...) I try to understand : how to consider midi tracks for mute solo and arm etc ?...

Second : if you know a way to "un-echo" all tracks, as rude solo or rude mute who toggle all mute or solo buttons, I'm curious to know how you proceed.

Thanks for answer, I will probably post my version of OSC panel on of theses days.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 06:10:51 PM »
There's two things (for the moment...) I try to understand : how to consider midi tracks for mute solo and arm etc ?...
I am not sure I understand the question. Do you mean you want exclude MIDI tracks from surface operations?
If yes, there are several options. You can ask Sonar so that it expose only Console or Track view strips to surfaces. So hided tracks in the corresponding view are
not present from surface perspective. Or you can use "Skip MIDI tracks" in the "Strip" actions in the AZ Controller preset.

Second : if you know a way to "un-echo" all tracks, as rude solo or rude mute who toggle all mute or solo buttons, I'm curious to know how you proceed.
That does not  exist. Can be implemented if you really want it, but that is not a trivial change.

PS. You mail service for some reason banning notifications from this site.

Offline zgildasz

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2019, 06:54:29 PM »
1) no it was the contrary, I want to be able ton control all kind of tracks by the surface, and with yoour advices that's now ok 8-)

2) yes that's not implemented, and all I have tested before was not really useful (with AutoHotkey, and "graphic automatisation" of the mouse who go to click on the echo bar tool to activate or desactivate all echoes...).

3) I have not checked the "autorisation for people to mail me" when register, maybe that's it....

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2019, 07:11:55 PM »
Ok. May be I implement "All echo off" as a function instead of other Rude commands. That is less intrusive.
Feel free to ping me if I do not publish it within a week, I am getting older and periodically forget things  ;)

Offline zgildasz

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2019, 07:19:06 PM »
Aaaaah that's great !!! By the way if you know a way to un-arm only to replace the rude arm which could sometimes active all tracks arm and is not useful...

Else : is the sends panel works with instrument track ? I have tried different ways but no solution to control it... And I've read that busses can be controlled but I can't...

And... when I try to create a new button push, all is ok except that when I assign OSC it records "/accxyz" whatever I put in the osc editor ("/unmute" in my case)...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 09:06:10 PM by zgildasz »

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2019, 10:22:27 PM »
Aaaaah that's great !!! By the way if you know a way to un-arm only to replace the rude arm which could sometimes active all tracks arm and is not useful...
There is "Function" "All" "Tracks Disarm".

Else : is the sends panel works with instrument track ? I have tried different ways but no solution to control it...
Normally it should, I have just checked in Platinum. Sends are a bit problematic with side chaining, but work in general. May be something was broken in 8.5 days...
But I will re-check later.

And I've read that busses can be controlled but I can't...
Should be possible. Clicking on the current strip name should generate /cstrip and that in turn should switch between tracks and buses. Again, that was only checked with X2 upwards.

And... when I try to create a new button push, all is ok except that when I assign OSC it records "/accxyz" whatever I put in the osc editor ("/unmute" in my case)...
Well, that you better check in the editor. If I remember correctly, there is a "name" and there is the OSC command the control send.

Offline zgildasz

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2019, 02:06:56 PM »
Hello Alexey

1) ok disarm all works

2) ok

3) ok

4)
Well, that you better check in the editor. If I remember correctly, there is a "name" and there is the OSC command the control send.
well, I've tried again with different config : start from original osc phone 1.1, tried without project in sonar, with exact same name and /name in osc editor etc.. but still this bug who result by "/accxyz" recorded when assigning osc on the hardware page of AZ controller.

Just a precision : the only success time was after fresh install of last AZ version, with the add of a push UNDO button. I have tried after reinstalled last AZ version but no success with my osc adress, still got "/accxyz".

I proceed like that :

After created a push button with touchosc editor, I enter a name, and osc adress /name.
I transfer the file (sync) in the tablet.
In the osc phone file, I create in the option tab, from a new control from hardware control, with the /name and choose pad (sometimes nothing but it doesn't change anything in the result).
In the hardware tab, I find the /name hardware control, I attach it then ((None)) /test : appears in logical control.
I push the /name button ont tablet (I've tried before "attach" operation too)
I assign osc and..... "/accxyz" is the osc adress assigned..... :-*

Edit : tried earlier versions of AZ with clean desinstall, with clean 1.0 and 1.1 spp, with auto osc for automatic address... Still got the f...... Bug.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 02:53:54 PM by zgildasz »

Offline zgildasz

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2019, 03:01:12 PM »
Ok, understood!!! That's the software state, who where not on strip....  8) ::)

Edit: no... It works one time but still got the problem with new push buttons... Don't understand.

Edit one more time for the world : well, that's probably because my ewi air controller send midi (bend expression) information in non stop... I have deconnected the ewi and have recorded 8 news command without problem.

Eventually it could be my tablet, the not official rom, wait and see..... At this moment I have to go back to real life 8-)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 08:31:04 PM by zgildasz »

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2019, 11:15:17 PM »
Just watch for "Last MIDI event", OSC should also appear there. Check that in the Control Surfaces no MIDI in assigned to AZ Controller.
Note that TouchOSC control send several messages: "control is touched", "control is operated", "control is released". And you need to learn correct one.

If "Last MIDI event" get some strange message, you do not know what it is and do not want to care, assign in to a fake control of "System" type. The message
in not reported then (no "Last MIDI event", no current control switch).

Offline zgildasz

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2019, 01:12:16 PM »
Yes I have watched last midi event, it show me lot of same (without doing nothing from me) "/accxyz" info received several times.

I have changed the rom of my TF101 tablet, to an ICS android, but the problem is still the same so it doesn't comes from that. I will try what you wrote about another surfaces control, but I remember unplug my nocturn (with original surface software control), then my alphatrack (before on AZ surface software control but now on alphatrack original surface software control). The problem was still there, but I have to do it again cleaner, and with my BCF2000 included.

But I have done like you wrote, create a fake command system and  that's ok now, I can then record new osc command except that there's always "/z" after my osc adress... For example "/button" is osc recorded as "/button/z" ... But it works so...

And like I said, thanks a lot for your precious work and advices.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:02:56 PM by zgildasz »

Offline zgildasz

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2019, 05:49:35 PM »
Ok, I've understood the /accxyz and also /z mystery !!

That's in the touchosc app options : my "accelerometer (/accxyz)" and my "touch messages (/z)" where both selected... I have tried without and no problem since  8) 8) 8)

Do you know how to send an "all fxs bypass" command, for the moment I'm using a send keyboard command shortcut but because I'm using a toggle and not a push button (to get the info bypassed or not), it should be synchronise with what I have on the sonar screen, so that's not a clean way...

Well I try to modify and adapt your ACT page.... Hard way....
Your config works with one push buttons to select the parameter changed by one slider. I need several sliders, rotary and eventually XY who directly change a pre-ACT-configured parameter...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:12:15 PM by zgildasz »