Author Topic: Screenshots?  (Read 6018 times)

Offline aka32

Screenshots?
« on: March 23, 2016, 10:53:50 AM »
Just found this site while searching the information about how to set up my A-800Pro with Sonar. Standard APRO plugin in Sonar is kind of buggy. Hope this plugin will help, sounds very interesting. Shall check later.

I see you have invested a lot of time to put all the information. This is good. But some screenshots will definitely make this site just  great! Some images tell much more than a ton of words.
By the way, you're the first one who made me read the documentation before actual use of a tool! :)

Thanks,

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: Screenshots?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 12:43:29 PM »
Just found this site while searching the information about how to set up my A-800Pro with Sonar. Standard APRO plugin in Sonar is kind of buggy. Hope this plugin will help, sounds very interesting. Shall check later.
Welcome! Thank you for showing the interest. Yes, AZ Controller can do much more that APro stock plug-in and since the logic is in your hands, many bugs (on Sonar side) can be seamless avoided. Unrelated to AZCtrl, check at least ACT bugs explanation and ACT Editor from MarCo.  That can help even with native plug-in. Native APro plug-in is a bit more complex then ACT MIDI, it will take a while for you to make AZCtrl perform at least at the same level. Check "ACT MIDI Explained" to understand either it make sense. Even with my help you will be distracted from music for a while (check BCR2000 thread, the result is amazing but the process was far from trivial).

I see you have invested a lot of time to put all the information. This is good. But some screenshots will definitely make this site just  great! Some images tell much more than a ton of words.
It depends from the project. I have not seen many screenshots for MS Visual Studio for example. AZ Ctrl is also an IDE, I mean it is programming environment and not a VST plug-in.

I understand that some Videos or at least screen casts could help at the beginning. With videos there are several problems: I am not a native speaker in English, I do not have music to use in public video and good video creation takes significant time. So I continue with development, in hope someone contribute in documentation area. You can find PDF manual and nice Youtube video with Gamepad controller. You are welcome to participate, for example with some hints what could be useful for you to see in video/screencast format

By the way, you're the first one who made me read the documentation before actual use of a tool! :)
This site exists because Cakewalk could not convince me to do the same back in time... I have failed with CS tools without reading the documentation and have started program myself.  I have found original tools are not so bad then, but that was too late  ;)