Author Topic: I don't understad how write an automation  (Read 5103 times)

Offline jmolas

I don't understad how write an automation
« on: March 24, 2016, 07:42:29 PM »
A few weeks ago I was close to giving up not only with ACT but also with Cakewalk ... but in the middle of my despair I found your plugin and excellent tutorial. And suddenly the sky was open. First of all: thank you very much for your efforts to develop not only this plugin but also for writing the manual and this forum.

After reading the manual several times I found some problems that I do not know how to solve. Sorry for my limited knowledge about the world midi.

I'll try to explain my main concern.

After recording a MIDI track with a software synthesizer (eg Minimoog 2) using a M-Audio Oxygen 61, I need to write an automation moving knobs and sliders. For instance, Cut off and delay. When finally I assign the knobs to specific parameter Oyxgen 61 software synthesizer, these movements are not recorded on the track.

Could you put an easy example of how I have to correctly assign the parameters and how to register these automations with Oxygen 61?

Thanks in advance.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: I don't understad how write an automation
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 08:48:25 AM »
There was long holidays there, that is why I answer with delay...

I have answered you in the CW forum: http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3389889
Please try to reproduce the sequence on my screen cast so we can find the problematic point.