Author Topic: [AZ, Watercourse, BobF] PreSonus Faderport  (Read 20097 times)

Offline Peltz

Re: [AZ, Watercourse, BobF] PreSonus Faderport
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2018, 07:39:28 PM »
First of all: Thank you for your efforts, time and goodwill. People like you restores faith in humanity.

Being a Sonar user for years, it has been extremely frustration never finding controllers that really integrates well with the DAW. For some reason I didn't come by your plugin before a couple of days ago.

I'm now scratching the surface and fiddle with some of your excellent presets, that is Faderport and the phone preset.

I have one question however. I can't really get the zoom function to work out of the box. I have pressed 'Bank' and 'Loop', but the Pan rotator doesn't do anything. Is this a known bug, or something  am missing?

Btw, I'm using Sonar Platinum.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2018, 09:57:19 PM »
I have one question however. I can't really get the zoom function to work out of the box. I have pressed 'Bank' and 'Loop', but the Pan rotator doesn't do anything. Is this a known bug, or something  am missing?
From what I can see in the preset, 'Bank' is not related. While 'Loop' is pressed, turning Pan should zoom in/out horizontally.

If that does not happened, open the GUI, switch to the "Overview" tab. Select 'Loop' in the "Current Software state". When you press 'Loop', does it show '+'?
While keeping the loop pressed, turn the encoder. Without releasing loop, check "Last control actions". You should see what preset tries to do.

Offline Peltz

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2018, 09:58:48 PM »
Ahhh. I completly misunderstood the instructions. I thought it was enough to "activate" 'Loop', turning the lights on. I didn't hold the button pressed. Thank you so much for the clairification.

And now to some coding!

Right now I want to make some buttons in TouchOsc that enables me to select different tracks and opening the pianowiew. BRB in a couple of years....

Again, thank you so much for your reply and hard work!