Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 5662 times)

Offline ikatsuke

THANK YOU
« on: September 26, 2014, 02:04:08 AM »
Let me begin by saying THANK YOU. This plugin is amazing and it has taken me out of a frustration loop I have been stuck for the last few days. (not being able to to understand nor configure ACT) AZ Controller makes my life so much easier. So THANK YOU.

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
Re: THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 11:35:37 AM »
You are welcome! Let me know in case you need some help with it (or want some new feature).

Offline Camilo Melo

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 03:21:34 AM »
Let me say thank you too... That's a great piece of software and it's getting better fast. It would be nice we have feedback function soon. Greetings from Brazil....
Camilo Melo

Offline azslow3

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 01:41:51 PM »
... It would be nice we have feedback function soon...
By the way, which type of feedback you are looking for? I can put some priorities then...

Current roadmap is the following:
  • LED on transport change. Not nice way, but is should work already. For my MPK that is the only interesting option. Theoretically it also should work for Nano Control (in MIDI mode)
  • Values "send back". That is the next step in progress. It should light rings on my Novation encoders (in User mode)
  • Monitor page with "what control what". Not sure it comes fast, I do not see my computer monitor when I need the controller...
  • MCP/HUI (initialization) support. For Android TouchDAW. May be it will just work with simple "send back" even without the protocol initialization, but it is easy to add (so it can work with other devices).
  • MCP/HUI Text Display support. Again for TouchDAW.
  • "Anything" (any protocol) support... That is not going to happened (it was planed initially). But I can have a look what I can do in case someone needs something specific.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:24:37 PM by azslow3 »